Senior HR & Admin Officer
|تاريخ النشر||١٣ مارس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Giza|
- Organize and Maintain Personnel Records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contractsand new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Maintain a database of budgeted positions current status, number of vacant positions and work towards providing suitable manpower for vacant positions.
- Get directions from the Manager about the new positions, contribute actively in planning the recruitment cycle of such new requirements and implement them.
- Completely responsible for recruiting all the company positions for all levels.
- Maintain the personal files of the positions mentioned above at district level and update them regularly.
On boarding and Induction:
- Responsible for planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations.
- Ensure that induction plan is signed off and filed in the personal file of all employees.
Attendance and Leave management:
- Track the attendance of all staff day wise in provided excel format as per organization requirement and communication.
- Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves for the district in excel format.
- Provide this information on monthly basis to the Manager for payroll input.
Salary Processing / Payroll
- Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, other deductions to payroll employee wise in specified format for processing payroll.
- Ensure that salary slips are distributed to all staff of the region.
- Maintain the complete data base of all employees in payroll in specified excel sheet and update them regularly with any changes
- Create a channel of communication with operations to ensure that this information is available with HR precisely.
- Maintain and update the organograms for the district along with the master data of employees.
- Track Probation reviews with timelines and ensure outcomes are communicated formally through letters.
- Communicate the process of annual / midyear appraisals, receive, verify the forms and share the consolidated outcome in specified formats.
- Ensure that contract renewals are done in a timely manner.
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Conduct exit interviews in specified formats and share with Manager HR & admin on a monthly basis.
- Follow up for the clearance certificate and ensure final settlement is done within standard agreed timeline.
- Data Management Maintain the HR files such as employee personal files, recruitment file, PF related documents at the district level General
- Be the central person for all HR and Admin related communication for the district.
- Visit and participate in the block level review meetings twice in a month.
- Handle employee grievances formally and informally, forward them to concerned department and follow up for resolution.
- Play the role of Employee champion by knowing and counseling their employees as and when required.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
Job Requirements Requirements Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistantor relevant role Minimum 3-5 years of experience Fluent in English & Arabic (Speaking, writing, Listening) Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular) Thorough knowledge of labor laws Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills BS in Human Resources or relevant field Keywords: Human Resources (HR) Adminstration On boarding Recruitment Interviewing Selecting Attendance And Leave Management Payroll Microsoft Office