|تاريخ النشر||١٢ مارس ٢٠١٩|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 5 Max: 7|
- Acts as the first line of support for all Oracle Database Admins
- Puts standards in place to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance. The DBA will perform reviews on the design and code frequently to ensure the site standards are being adhered to.
- Provides technical support to application development teams. The Senior DBA is usually the point of contact for Oracle Corporation.
- Supervises & coordinates with the Technical Manager to ensure that the necessary operating system and server has been installed, prepared the customer environment and made all the necessary communications for the installation and set-up of the databases and the development tools and oracle required products.
- Supervises & coordinates with the Project Managers to understand all the installation and set-up requirements as per the client contract, as well as the assigned time frame (as per the project plan), necessary for their installation of applications or implementation of oracle technology products.
- Assists all Oracle Database Administrators if necessary, in all the technical installation, database set-ups, and installation of development tools to support the installation of the Oracle applications, in-house developed, and ready-made packages (as needed).
- Undertakes all the database tuning and maintenance aspects, including the necessary database and development tool upgrades at the client site as well as internally, within the LoB.
- Solves all problems at the customer site if necessary, communicated by the Project Managers of the LoB, during the warranty period or maintenance contract with the customer and prepares and submits the required customer call reports highlighting the status of the problem, to the Database Technical Manager.
Excellent team player
Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
Excellent command of English.
•A bachelor's degree in IT or related field and +5 years of relevant IT experience in Oracle database and E-Business Suite (EBS) administration.
•Expert hands-on level of installation/configuration, patching, troubleshooting, performance tuning, backup/recovery for Oracle DB 12c/11g.
•Expert hands-on level of installation/configuration, patching, troubleshooting for Oracle EBS Application.
•Strong experience working with Oracle 11g/12c, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Disaster Recovery, Automatic Storage Management (ASM ) and Golden Gate replication.
•Knowledge of Oracle engineered systems (Exadata, Supercluster).
•Knowledge of Solaris Operating system.