|تاريخ النشر||١١ مارس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
Sales Engineer is responsible for planning, following up with clients and Suggest designs, materials for clients
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for planning and execution 40%.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential, actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Ensure business is going upon time restricted plan to meet deadlines
Organize between sales and other departments20%
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with Designers, and other professional and technical personas.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervising technical work and giving instructions during execution and designing
- Organize between sales engineer and document controllers for accurate documentation.
- Review technical proposal and compare with client requirements
- Support sales and technical team
Selling and Benefits review 30%
- Review offers and provides consultation
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with Sales support staff.
- Client Satisfaction
- Number of new clients and review proposals
- Quality and profit of the proposals
- Meeting sales target
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Job Requirements Required Knowledge and Experiences Experience (1-3) years Experienced as a sales engineer in Furniture and parquet Education Bachelor degree in Engineering Or fine art Personal Skills Excellent communication skills Ability to lead a team and make decisions Diplomatic, Analytical Very good English language and computer usage Ability to work under stress Ability to work in teamwork and in a multi-task environment Excellent reporting style and organizational knowledge. Deadline-Oriented Time and Data Entry Management. Attention to Detail Keywords: Engineering Sales Customer Service Customer Support Fine Arts Furniture Parquet Industry: Furniture