Senior Document Controller
|تاريخ النشر||١٠ مارس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
Basic Functions and Scope:
- Senior Document control specialists are responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring
- their accuracy, quality and integrity. These specialists’ help companies adhere to record retention policies,
- safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively. Document control specialists store, manage and
- track company documents. They scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's
- document life-cycle procedures, and they archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention
Key Duties and Responsibilities (Work activities):
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous clients, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each right place.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
- Work in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Job Requirements Qualifications & Academic Demands: Academic Qualifications required: Bachelor of Arts, Libraries Department, Documents and Information Technology. Technical qualifications requied: Familiar with e-Document management systems. Basic understanding of law firms & legal documents. Experience with IBM Filnet DMS. Experience: 5 to 10 years of Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles. Skills & Abilities: Language Skills: Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken. Computer Skills: Excellent MS Suite software knowledge. Experience with IBM Filnet DMS. Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat. Familiar with e-Document management systems. Other Requirements: Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills are also essential Self-directed, detail-oriented, highly-motivated and have the ability to work independently. Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy. The ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot. Keywords: Document Control e-Document Libraries Information Technology (IT) Industry: Legal Services