HR & Payroll Administrator
|تاريخ النشر||٢٧ فبراير ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
Payroll / Administrative related tasks:
- Opening employee accounts in Payroll System and Sharepoint.
- Preparation & inputting data in the payroll system.
- Collect and input data related to overtime, sick and vacation leave within payroll.
- In collaboration with HR Coordinator based in our locations, review attendance of employees and report accordingly to Managers/ Supervisors.
- Provide assistance to Managers/Supervisors with the Time and Attendance Module and Overtime authorization.
- Maintaining accurate records in the payroll system, such as various employee personal details (also for new employees).
- Keeping records of a vacation & sick leave taken by employees.
- Processing payroll once per month (compiling salaries, payslips, cheques, etc), and distribute them to employee.
- Delivering final pay to terminated employees and ensuring that all company properties are returned to the organization.
- Issuing monthly reports related to payroll.
- Filling & Sending forms to local authorities.
- Responsible for keeping all employee files up to date with all needed info and completed forms, both hard copies as well properly updated on Sharepoint.
- Archive personnel documents into correct files.
- Keep Managers updated on the below instances:
o when contracts are due to expire.
o when probation is due to expire.
Remind managers of expiry dates a month before to do renewals
- Responsible for handling all applications related to training and employment grants.
- Responsible for filing within the department.
- Support the department with general day to day matters.
Supports Recruitment Process which includes:
- Gathering of recruitment needs from Manager/ Supervisor.
- Creating job descriptions and ensures that they are always up to date.
- Creating job adverts.
- Post adverts online and also on network and company notice board
- Screen CV’s.
- Conduct interviews in constant collaboration with Head of Department
- Compile recommendations for recruitment.
- Provide detailed job offer with contract of employment to chosen candidates.
- Compile all respective forms at engagement stage.
- Ensure that contract of employment is duly signed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas
Job Requirements - Excellent communication skills.- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet competing demands.- Able to multi-task with minimum supervision.- Fluency in spoken and written Egyptian Arabic and English.- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build working relations.- Previous experience in similar role will be an asset, especially experience with payroll.- Knowledge of Egyptian Employment Law.