Senior Document Controller
|تاريخ النشر||١٩ فبراير ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Copy, scan and store documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows).
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of the agreement.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- Ensure proper organization and security of documents (paper and electronic).
- Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for employees.
- Make available, notify and distribute documents to relevant recipients.
- Confirm delivery of documents to proper personnel.
- Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Job Requirements Bachelor's Degree in any related field. Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role Familiarity with project management Proficient use of MS Office Data organization skills Attention to detail Excellent English language Experience in the Construction Industry Keywords: Administration Document Control Documentation Microsoft Office Construction