Accounts Payable Accountant
|تاريخ النشر||١٢ يونيو ٢٠١٧|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||3 to 5 years|
Purpose of the Role
The Accounts Payable Officer administers the accounts payable ledger, ensuring that expenditure is promptly and accurately recorded while maintaining financial process controls
Prepares and administers the creditor’s ledger, including:
- Day-to-day processing of invoices, cheques and payment advices
- Generate and administer purchase orders as required
- Collation and distribution of creditor’s invoices
- Reconcile creditors accounts
- Handling of creditor’s inquiries and provide various creditors ledger reports ensuring creditor’s payments are processed within stipulated trading terms
Maintaining financial process controls
- Following proper financial procedures and controls in relation to cash, expenditures and reporting
- Verify all creditor invoices and purchase orders have been appropriately approved
- Report any discrepancies
- Prepare, process and provide supporting documentation for various month end journals
- Filing/archiving of all accounting records in a secure and efficient manner
- Communicate professionally and effectively with co-workers.
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings
- Undertake an active role in the day-to-day organisation of the office including filling in during staff absences.
- Reporting to Administration Manager
- The incumbent can be expected to be allocated duties not specifically outlined within the position description, however within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from a person occupying this position.
Job Requirements Qualifications and Experience Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting / Commerce 3-5 years of experience in the same position Excellent computer skills, organized, fast learner, a can do attitude Accounts Receivable and general clerical experience Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations Problem-solving and analytical capabilities Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel and Word as well as data entry Experience in general ledger reconciliations Organised approach to work, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines Customer service focus. Confidentiality Excellent command in English Language Punctual, discipline, hard worker Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility Effective time management skills Effective problem solving skills Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment Ability to favorably represent the Company image to clients Keywords: Commerce Accounting Treasury Finance Financial Analysis Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable